Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Friday, March 06, 2015

Wise Advice


Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:11 PM

    Well, I had a model railway, and I have no interest in drink or drugs, apart from the ones I am taking prescribed by my doctor. However, although I do not currently have a model railway, due to limited space in my home, I am still very interested in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord of Atlantis5:14 PM

    Sorry, should not read Anonymous, it's from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonk.7:35 PM

    I too used to model railways....God's Wonderful Railway! (GWR)

    I have tried o gauge, oo gauge and settled on N Gauge however, now that I have enough spare money, space and time to spend on railway modelling to make it interesting, my eyesight and arthritis have made it impossible for me to do, so just like my Lord, I now have no railway but am still very interested in it....I only take prescribed drugs and now, rarely drink alcohol.....Will I live longer? I don't know, but it will bloody well feel like it!

    Sadly, I only had a daughter and I was unable to convince her to take up model railways, she gave me one grandaughter and two grandsons but, like so many boys of their age ( 8 and 11) they are only interested in computers.

    ReplyDelete