Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Nanny Hates Fags - Jack Wilshere Apologies For Having a Fag


I find Nanny's hatred of fags to be absurd and stifling in the extreme.

It now transpires that the incorruptible beautiful game has been tarnished, in Nanny's eyes, by the fact that Arsenal and England player Jack Wilshere was seen smoking whilst on holiday in a hot tub in Vegas.

FFS!

So what!

Sadly, for reasons that I don't understand, Wilshere has apologised.

Why????

He is quoted by Sky Sports News:
I made a mistake then, and I made a mistake again – people make mistakes. 

I’m young and I’ll learn from it. 

I realise the consequences it has and the effect it has on the kids growing up. 

I’ve got kids myself, and I don’t want them to grow up thinking that their dad smokes and that it’s OK for footballers to smoke, because it’s not. 

It’s unacceptable. I’ll accept the consequences and move on.”
Absurd, he has nothing to apologise for!

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:30 AM

    The myth that smokers are carrying around some sort of debilitating habit must be maintained.
    The fact is that a high percentage of professional athletes smoke and 40 strong Egyptian cigarettes a day enhanced the voice and lung capacity of Enrico Caruso.

    ReplyDelete