Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

"Happy" Halloween

Tis upon us again and, in keeping with the season, I have disabled my doorbell and door knocker!

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

3 comments:

  1. Tonk.9:53 AM

    In my opinion, an opinion I respect, I think Halloween is the worse thing we've adopted from the USA.

    The real juxta position for me is this and again, illustrates the hypocrisy of Nanny; All year she tells kids that all adults are paedophiles and are out to get them, she tells the parents that their kids are at risk from strangers etc, she tells kids not to take sweets etc from strangers and yet, on Halloween, Nanny encourages kids to go out in the dark, knock on strangers doors and ask for sweets and money etc.....Mixed messages or what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have disabled my doorbell and door knocker!"

    Likewise, and turned off the outside light. I think the yobs are slowly getting the message - we didn't even have them banging on the door...

    It is a bit sad that the American influence has ruined what used to be an enjoyable event. Even a miserable old bastard like me doesn't object to handing out a few sweets to well dressed up children, so long as a parent is chaperoning them. When it just became a bunch of teenagers demanding with menaces, I changed my tune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disgusted, Tonbridge Wells11:47 AM

    Another celebration hijacked by corporate interests. Halloween (or Samhein which the correct name) is the Pagan New Year - a time for quiet contemplation of the past.

    ReplyDelete