Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Friday, July 12, 2013

The Joy of Fags


I am gemused to see that Nanny's plans for plain fag packets have been shelved.

Cue the onset of whining from the health and safety brigade who, once fags are banned, will move swiftly to ban booze.

Oh, and on that note, it is rumoured that Nanny has also shelved her plans for banning multi drink discount deals. Well, we do still live in a free market economy (allegedly!).



Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

2 comments:

  1. As usual, it's all the fault of Julia Gillard - too many carbon-related regulations. Still,look what happened to her.

    Even if we did end up with uniformly packaged fags, it would not do us much good. I have been a smoker for decades, and there is one brand that I will not go near, as its smoke grabs me warmly by the throat, and seeks to cut off my air supply. I should not want to buy a packet of those by mistake, merely because Nanny has decreed that I cannot see it for what it is.

    If anyone is going to protect me from myself, it should be me - even if I choose not to.

    LEAVE ME ALONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed the 'plain packs' crusade avidly..(actually, they were not to be plain at all). As a person who enjoys nicotine, this is to be expected. I am aware however that whatever the subject is, tobacco, alcohol, meat, carbon footprints etc etc, the whole process of legislation, regulation, bansturbation is not a public consultation, just one big manipulation. Well, they failed this time.

    ReplyDelete