Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Prats of The Week - Various Councils

Ooh Err Missus, tis time for another Prats of The Week Award.

This week it goes to various councils (such as Newham, Lancashire and Tower Hamlets) who have been minded to pay for some rather bizarre advice offered by Anne O'Conner (an early years consultant, I assume that means child "expert") about banning witches' black hats in school/nursery toy boxes.

Eh?

It seems that by dressing toy witches in black hats a "negative" stereotype may be being created in the minds of kids, which will lead to racism.

Well, aside from the fact that the colour black wrt clothing has nothing to do with implanting racist attitudes whatsoever, may I ask what exactly a witch is meant to wear?

Oh, that's alright, the councils have been told that too.

Pink, apparently!

Does this not mean that other sections of the community (with a penchant for pink, eg ballerinas) will be stereotyped?

No, the "experts" have a solution for that too.

Fairies, such as Tinkerbell, should now be dressed in darker colours!

Oh, and for good measure, white paper is also racist..apparently!

Therefore when you are viewing the white background of this site, please try to imagine it as being anything other than white lest you become a racist.

The final straw comes with the advice offered to teachers about what to answer kids when they ask "what is your favourite colour?"

The answer must ALWAYS be black or brown.

FFS!!!

Yes, lying to kids sets a good example doesn't it?

I wonder how much this shite cost the taxpayer?

Various councils, well deserving Prats of The Week!

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Celebrate the joy of living with booze. Click and drink!

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

6 comments:

  1. Adrian10:33 AM

    I think I want to die :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cultural Marxism.

    This kind of "thinking"(sic) has ruined our country; the silly left in general and Common Purpose in particular, have a lot to answer for.

    I must admit that I was always told in school that black was not actually a colour; mind you, back then, we still had an education system as opposed to the indoctrination system we have now.

    I am starting to hate Nanny even more than I used to; I never thought that was possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord of Atlantis11:38 AM

    What planet do these people come from? I've never heard such BS in my life! I would have expected councils and their advisors to conmcentrate on doing something about the attrociously high levels of children leaving school unable to read, write or carry out the most basic maths, instead of wasting time and money on this politically correct nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite colour is blue.

    Which is the colour these dogsbodies will be after I'm done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:54 AM

    Hi!

    I'm a Witch (yes, really!) and I wear black. So do all my witch-y friends. If we wore pink, we'd probably get the mick ripped out of us something chronic. We might graduate to a deep purple, or possibly a blue every now and then, but dark coloured clothes are generally the norm. I even have a black pointy witches hat (although, tbh, that is mostly for when we are Taking the Michael at "Halloween").

    I'm not sure I even understand the correlation between "witches wear black" and "racism". For a start, witches aren't a "race". It's either a religion, or a belief system or a designation for a way of living, dependent on where you stand. Am I missing something here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew a witch when I was at university, nice girl:)

    ReplyDelete