Nanny Knows Best

Nanny Knows Best
Dedicated to exposing, and resisting, the all pervasive nanny state that is corroding the way of life and the freedom of the people of Britain.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Logo

Nanny Knows Best
Behold, in keeping with the "new age" of politics, www.nannyknowsbest.com brings unto you a new logo!.

The design team spent at least 30 minutes designing this monument to our "new age".

They welcome drinks of any sort being bought for them in recognition of their hard work.

Ken

Visit The Orifice of Government Commerce and buy a collector's item.

Visit The Joy of Lard and indulge your lard fantasies.

Show your contempt for Nanny by buying a T shirt or thong from Nanny's Store.

www.nannyknowsbest.com is brought to you by www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"

Celebrate the joy of living with booze. Click and drink!

Visit Oh So Swedish Swedish arts and handicrafts

Why not really indulge yourself, by doing all the things that Nanny really hates? Click on the relevant link to indulge yourselves; Food, Bonking, Toys, Gifts and Flowers, Groceries

6 comments:

  1. Adrian4:23 PM

    Nice logo, Ken. Clearly, no expense has been spared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far be it for me to critisise Ken, but the new logo is a pile of shit.

    30 minutes to design?

    What was the other 29 and a half minutes spent doing?

    Why not have a logo design competition for your loyal readers, because frankly, I could pull a better one out of my arse.

    No offence intended!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, it looks a work of art to me. Have you thought of submitting it for the Turner Prize? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:24 PM

    Oh bugger, gonna have to get the new t-shirt now

    ReplyDelete
  5. tracy emin9:11 AM

    It's lovely darling, but needs more shit then it will be closer to my 'art.'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brian Sewell7:26 AM

    Listen ‘ere. I’m Brian Sewell. You know, the famous art critic and bell end.

    I have been on the telly and everything and I know all about paintings and stuff.

    I am going to keep a copy of your logo in me back pocket ‘cos next time I am down the pub and someone says, ‘Oi, Bri, what is art?’ I can pull it out and say ‘Well this fucking ain’t!’

    Know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete